New Member Application
Terms of Membership
The Canadian Towing Association is interested in extending membership to all professional Canadian tow companies. The purpose of the Association is to bring the industry together to educate our members on effective business management, driver training, advocate for consistency in the services we provide and advance the industry into a much more respected and acceptable trade.
Each province has many unique working conditions, and some have had great successes we can share while dealing with other situations that inhibit growth and advancement such as abandoned vehicles, move over laws and standardized emergency warning lights, etc. We have a lot to learn from each other and a lot to share.
Qualifications to join include the following qualifications:
- Two years’ experience owning and operating a tow truck company
- Minimum two million dollars of liability insurance
- Desire to advance your knowledge of the towing industry
Upon application and acceptance of your membership you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You promise to conduct all business transactions in a businesslike manner consistent to the standards set by the board and adjusted from time to time.
- As a member you are permitted to display the CTA trademark (Shield) on your trucks, premises, letterhead, and other such advertising.
- All Canadian Towing Association Inc. trademarks are the sole property of Canadian Towing Association Inc.
- Violation of this agreement or non payment of dues is subject to disciplinary actions or termination of membership as decided by the Board of Directors.